2673801 Ontario Inc. o/a Satica Cannabis (“Satica” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.mysatica.com (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect on the Website or in any chat, email, text or other electronic messaging service.
Our Website is not intended for persons under the age of 19 years of age. No one under the age of 19 may provide any information via the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If you are under 19, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal. By accessing and/or using
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit or debit card number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information“). We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically as you navigate through the Website in the form of website cookies. We also use third party analytics platforms to understand user behaviour on our website for marketing purposes.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.